New job vacancy: Project Officer
Interested in joining our team?
On Projects Advising, European project management consultancy, is looking for a European Project Officer.
A university graduate is required to meet the following minimum requirements:
– High level of spoken and written English.
– Expertise in community management.
– Advanced knowledge in Office package.
– Minimum experience in project design, presentation, management and justification in the framework of different European programmes (ERASMUS+,H2020, INTERREG, Creative Europe).
You main daily tasks will be:
– Develop community management tasks.
– To follow the development of the projects and to evaluate the level of fulfillment of the milestones and objectives foreseen.
– To contact with international partners and manage working groups.
– Leading coordination meetings.
– To manage the administrative aspects and the justification of the projects.
– Design, write and submit project proposals.
The work activity will be carried out in teleworking mode.
Send us your CV
Send us your Curriculum Vitae through the following form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a letter of motivation for the position, please send it to us as well.